Terms & Conditions for Parts & Service Competition 201622 avr. 2016
Subject line: Parts & Service Dealer Showroom Competition
Display your Kawasaki Engines Parts & Service pack to win prizes worth over €3,000!
Dear <dealer name>
You should have recently received a showroom pack* from Kawasaki Engines sent to you by <Distributor name>. This contains various items displaying the newly launched Kawasaki Engines Parts & Service logo.
*Mannequin not included
Here at Kawasaki we would like to see how you have used the materials in your showroom, so we’re running a competition to find the best display. It doesn’t matter what kind of showroom you have, we want to see how you’re promoting Kawasaki Engines Parts & Service using the items from the pack.
Exclusive prizes to be won.
The team at Kawasaki Engines will judge the best display and the winning dealer can choose from the following prizes – one for themselves and each of their staff, up to a maximum of 10 prizes!
- A limited edition men’s Sports Watch worth over €350.
- A beautiful Sterling Silver Monica Vinader friendship bracelet.
We will post some of the best entries on our Twitter page giving you the opportunity to have your business promoted across Europe. The winning dealer will also feature on the Kawasaki Engines website and in a press release publicising their dealership.
Entering the competition is easy.
Simply take a photograph of your showroom display and send it to [email protected] with your full name, company name, address and telephone number before 31st July 2016. By entering the competition, you also agree to our Terms and Conditions which you can read here. <link>
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your photographs soon.
Head of Marketing
Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V.
If you have not received your Kawasaki Engines Parts & Service pack, please contact your Distributor, <name>, directly as unfortunately we cannot respond to individual dealer queries.
Terms and Conditions – Parts & Service Dealer Showroom Competition
The competition “Parts & Service Dealer Showroom” hereinafter referred to as THE COMPETITION where you could win up to 10 prizes to be chosen from the following: A limited edition men’s Sports Watch OR a Sterling Silver Monica Vinader friendship bracelet.
Read the Terms and Conditions of THE COMPETITION below:
- The Promoter is: Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. Engine Department whose registered office is at 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF, England.
- Entry is open to all Authorised Kawasaki Engine Dealers of the official Kawasaki Engines Distributor for said Country who holds a current Engine Agreement with Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. and excludes employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter are stated in the e-mail “Parts & Service Dealer Showroom Competition”. No other method of competition entry is allowed. To enter this competition, participants must submit their entry to [email protected] together with their full name, company name, address and telephone number. Once submitted, Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V cannot accept any amends to any part of an entry.
- When you enter THE COMPETITION in accordance with the instructions set out in the e-mail “Parts & Service Dealer Showroom Competition” you will be given the chance to win up to 10 prizes from the choice of a limited edition men’s Sports Watch OR a Sterling Silver Monica Vinader friendship bracelet. If either is unavailable then a similar alternative will be supplied.
- By entering THE COMPETITION, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will use the information provided (such as name, company name, email address) during your entry for the purposes of the competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- The prize-winner and all entrants unconditionally agree to:
(a) the use of his/her name, company name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of his/her country of residence;
(b) grant all IP rights of your entry to KME, in order for KME to reproduce, alter, publish and promote it; and
(c) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be in English and must not include abusive, discriminatory or defamatory language.
- Only one entry per Authorised Kawasaki Dealer address is allowed.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for late or lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All entries must be received by the 31st July 2016
- The winner will be published on the /news & notified by email by the 15th August 2016.
- The prize as described above on article 5 is available after contacting the entry winner.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be contacted using the details provided by him/her on entry. Contact efforts will be made over a period of fourteen days after the date of publication of the winner and if unsuccessful, he/she will forfeit the prize. In that case the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering THE COMPETITION, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with THE COMPETITION or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render THE COMPETITION itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- You agree that the Promoter (and any third party authorised by the Promoter) may use your entry (whether or not it wins the competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Promoter’s website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media, social media). You confirm that your entry is original that you own and have the right to license to the Promoter the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entry for the purposes referred to in these rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your entry but you give the Promoter (and any third party authorised by the Promoter) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
Law and Jurisdiction
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
You may be interested in
Comment monter une entreprise d’entretien d'espaces verts en six étapes grâce aux conseils de Sam Jarockyj, propriétaire de la société JayRock Lawn Care & Gardening
COMMENT ACHETER LE MEILLEUR OUTIL MULTIFONCTION: guide d’achat d’un outil multifonction professionnel
COMMENT ACHETER LA MEILLEURE TONDEUSE AUTOPORTEE: guide d’achat d’une tondeuse autoportée professionnelle