Guess the Caption Terms and Conditions - Customer1 lug 2014
Join in the fun by entering our Caption Competition. There is a full set of Kawasaki Engines Clothing & Merchandise up for grabs!
We are looking for humorous captions – so keep it short and witty (and clean!).
Read the Terms and Conditions in full below:
- The Promoter is: Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. Engine Department whose registered office is at 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF, England.
- Entry is open to all residents of Europe, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates, aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter are stated on /news/2014/07/01/guess-the-caption-entry-form-customer. No other method of competition entry is allowed.
- When you enter the Caption Competition in accordance with the instructions set out on /news/2014/07/01/guess-the-caption-entry-form-customer you will be given the chance to win the prizes stated below:
Kawasaki Engines T-Shirt, Polo Shirt, Soft Shell Jacket, Overalls, Engine Keychain, Lighter (supplied without fuel), Ball Point Pen, Tape Measure, Pocket Multi-tool & Cap.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- The Prize-winner unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of his/her name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of his/her country of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be in English and must not include abusive, discriminatory or defamatory language.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for late or lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All entries must be received by the 1st of August 2014.
- The winner will be published on the /news on the 29th of August 2014.
- The prize as described above on article 5 is available on the date of publication.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be contacted using the details provided by him/her on entry. Contact efforts will be made over a period of fourteen days after the date of publication of the winner and if unsuccessful, he/she will forfeit the prize. In that case the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the Caption Competition, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Caption Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- The prize is subject to availability, in sizes S – XXXL, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the caption competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- You agree that the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Promoter’s website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to the Promoter the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
Law and Jurisdiction
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
You may be interested in
Come avviare un'attività commerciale nel settore del verde in sei fasi, con i consigli di Sam Jarockyj della JayRock Lawn Care & Gardening