Kawasaki Engines Distributor for Romania, S.C. Comforex, have developed a new video showcasing their latest brushcutter powered by Kawasaki’s TJ53E. The 2 minute film highlights key features of the product and the benefits delivered by Kawasaki’s professional grade engine.
The video is available to view on YouTube and will be shared by Comforex and Kawasaki Engines Europe on their Social Media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter. The clip has also been sent to all of Comforex’s 55 sales outlets, and where possible will be played by dealers in their stores.
Commenting on the video’s release Iulian Buburuz, Sales Manager at Comforex, said “We are thrilled to be releasing our first professional video to promote our new brushcutter. Our aim is to generate interest amongst professional and domestic users who are looking for a high quality product at a reasonable price.”
Iulian is hopeful of the film’s success and anticipates increased use of video as a sales tool in the future: “We are continually looking to extend our range of products and we hope to use video to promote future innovations. We have a busy year ahead and want to grow our dealer network to cover more of Romania. Wherever possible we will use video as a promotion tool for all of our dealers.”
Key features of Comforex’s new brushcutter are:
- Gear case with integrated heat sinks to aid cooling and prevent overheating - vital for prolonged professional use and extending the life of the lubrication inside.
- Clutch case equipped with two bearings to reduce vibration, improve operator comfort and maximise the life of the machine.
- Powered by Kawasaki’s TJ53E engine featuring the Kawasaki Advanced Recoil (KAR) Starter system to enable easy starting in all conditions.
- Professional nylon mowing head with polymer casing, and aluminium contact surface with bearing, eliminates friction with the ground during operation.
- Optional mounted tachometer
- 2 year warranty – unlimited hours for domestic and professional users.
The video was made by EM Production and Ema-photo.ro and was partly filmed on location at Romania’s popular resort, Mamaia.
View the video here.
S.C. Comforex was established in Romania in 1998 and supplies quality machinery to the construction, forestry, agriculture and garden industry. S. C. Comforex was appointed the official Kawasaki Engines Distributor for Romania in 2013, and currently have 55 sales outlets and 36 dealers across the country for sales, parts and technical aftersales support.
You may be interested in
Jon Couling, Verantwortlicher für Ersatzteile und Technik bei Kawasaki Engines, spricht über das Netzwerk, das Garten- und Landschaftsbauer das ganze Jahr über unterstützt
Der Leiter der Motorenabteilung bei Kawasaki Motors Europe gibt einen Überblick über die Branche und spricht über das Potenzial von Wasserstoff und Robotik