Facebook & Instagram Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Send us a photo of your very best work, whether it’s an impressive lawn, hedge trim or flower bed in full bloom. Our favourite photo will win a professionally written article that promotes your business and shares your expertise, published on our website and wherever else you'd like to share it.
To qualify for entry on Facebook upload your photo in the competition post comments.
To qualify for entry on Instagram tag us in your photos and stories.
Read the Terms and Conditions in full below:
- The Promoter is: Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. Engine Department whose registered office is at 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF, England.
- Entry is open to all residents of the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter can be seen on the Kawasaki Engines EU Facebook page and the Kawasaki Engines EU Instagram page.
- No other method of competition entry is allowed.
- When you enter the competition you will be given the chance to win the prizes stated below:
A professionally written article that promotes the winner’s business and shares their expertise, published on our website and available for the winner to share in their digital platforms.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize-winner(s) unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to:
a. the use of his/her name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of his/her country of residence; and
b. co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-giveaway publicity.
- The winner(s) will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not include abusive, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory materials.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for late or lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The competition opening date is 1 June 2022 and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 30 June 2022.
- The winner will be published on the Kawasaki Engines EU Social Media(s) pages(s) by the 5 July 2022. If you would like further information, please send a SAE to: Kawasaki Motors Europe NV, 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, SL8 5XF, U.K.
- The prize as described above is available on the date of publication.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram. Contact efforts will be made over a period of fourteen calendar (14) days after the date of publication of the winner and if unsuccessful, he/she will forfeit the prize. In that case the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- You agree that the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on Social Media, the Promoter’s website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media).
- You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to the Promoter the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.