Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Comment on the giveaway post with a photo or video of your #PoweredByKawasaki machine for a chance to win a limited edition Kawasaki Engines Rucksack, Cap & Tape Measure.
‘Upload a photo of you with your Kawasaki powered turfcare machine in the comments below and you could win a Kawasaki Engines Rucksack, Cap & Tape Measure.’
NB: To qualify for entry, your photo must contain a Kawasaki Powered Turfcare Machine. We will not accept entries from machines powered by any competitor’s engines.
Read the Terms and Conditions in full below:
- The Promoter is: Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. Engine Department whose registered office is at 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF, England.
- Entry is open to all residents of France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter can be seen on the Kawasaki Engines EU Facebook page.
- No other method of competition entry is allowed.
- When you enter the competition you will be given the chance to win the prizes stated below:
Limited edition Kawasaki Engines Rucksack, Cap & Tape Measure.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Prize-winner(s) unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to:
a. the use of his/her name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of his/her country of residence; and
b. co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-giveaway publicity.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random from all entries received via the official channel of entry. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not include abusive, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory materials.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for late or lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The competition opening date is 12 October 2020 and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 18 December 2020.
- The winner(s) will be published on the Kawasaki Engines EU Social Media(s) timeline(s) by the 22 December 2020. If you would like further information, please send a SAE to: Kawasaki Motors Europe NV, 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, SL8 5XF, U.K.
- The prize as described above is available on the date of publication.
- There will be 2 X winner(s) from each country listed; France, Spain, Germany, Portugal and Italy. The winner(s) will be contacted via Facebook. Contact efforts will be made over a period of fourteen calendar (14) days after the date of publication of the winner(s) and if unsuccessful, he/she will forfeit the prize. In that case the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
- By entering the Competition, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- You agree that the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on Social Media, the Promoter’s website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media).
- You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to the Promoter the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.