Win a Powered by Kawasaki Brushcutter Terms & Conditions
By leaving your email, you will be entered into our Prize Draw for a chance to win a Powered by Kawasaki Brushcutter!
We will be conducting regular Prize Draws throughout the year starting from 16.08.2022. Entry is simple, leave your email address in the box provided and click ‘ENTER PRIZE DRAW’.
Read the Terms and Conditions in full below:
- The Promoter is: Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V. Engine Department whose registered office is at 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF, England.
- Entry is open to all residents of Europe, U.K., Israel & Turkey, aged 18 or over and excludes employees and their families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- No other method of prize draw entry is allowed.
- When you enter the prize draw you will be given one chance to win the prize stated below:
Powered by Kawasaki Brushcutter
- Each entry will be entered into one Prize Draw only.
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Your Social Media profiles must be made public.
- Your personal contact details will not be posted publicly unless with your prior written consent.
- The Prize-winner unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of his/her name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of his/her country of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-prize draw publicity.
- The winner will be chosen at random using an electronic random generator from all entries received via the official channel of entry. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not include abusive, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory materials.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Late, incomplete, illegible or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for late or lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The prize draw opening date is 02.03.2023 and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 28.08.2023.
- The winner will be notified by 12.09.2023.
- The prize as described above is available on the date of publication and may vary depending on availability.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be contacted via email and/or Social Media channels. One additional contact effort will be made. If we do not receive a response after a minimum period of 21 days from initial contact, he/she will forfeit the prize. In that case the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or re-purpose the prize.
- If you would like to know the name of the winner, please send a SAE to: Kawasaki Motors Europe NV, 1 Dukes Meadow, Bourne End, SL8 5XF, U.K.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- You agree that the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the prize draw) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on Social Media, the Promoter’s website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media).
- You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to the Promoter the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give the Promoter (and any third party authorized by the Promoter) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the prize draw.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.